Last year during the Black Friday frenzy decided to spoil myself with a Russell Hobbs 6L Electric Pressure Cooker. I have been meaning to write a review for the longest time now.
The Russell Hobbs 6L Electric Pressure Cooker had really made cooking easy for me. Especially the stews and samps .
Features of the Russell Hobbs 6L Electric Pressure Cooker include:
- 16 Multi Funtion menus.
- Energy efficient- up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods.
- Preset timer function- up to 24 hours delay
- Reheat and keep warm modes
- Easy to use and touch buttons
- No mess, no fuss water collector
- No stick removal 6L cooking pot , which is easy to clean and also dishwasher safe.
- Uses less water therefore preserves nutrients and promotes healthy eating.
I absolutely love how my electricity bill has reduced. Its portable after use I can just wash the 6L pot and then pack it away.
Another thing I love is that it comes with 1 year retail warranty and 1 year extened warranty upon registration on the brands website .
It is really perfect for busy moms and and makes cooking soups in winter.
The price is R 1299 on Takealot.
Do you have a pressure cooker and what is your favourite dish to prepare with it?