10 Important Benefits of Snacking on Olives
Today I will be sharing with you the 10 Important Benefits of Snacking on Olives , I am obsessed with olives especially black olive with fresh cut rosemary.
Discovered black olives when I was doing my Experiential Training at Park Hyatt and I have been hooked ever since. Did you know they where different types of olives each with their nutritional value?
Yep just depends on what you looking for in your olives. I love black olives because they contain a lot of iron and less calories than green olives.
What is amazing about olives is that no matter what you do to them their nutritional value.
Here are some 10 Important Benefits of Snacking on Olives ;
1. Protect against cardiovascular disease because of the Vitamin E.
2. Contain high content of Vitamin C and E (powerful antioxidants).Good for prevention of cancer by neutralizing free radicals in body fat .
3 . Control blood pressure.
4. Helps to control clots that could lead thrombosis.
5 Improves memory because Olives contain polyphenols, a natural chemical that reduces oxidative stress in the brain.
6. Helps with maintaining a healthy immune system, especially during oxidative stress and chronic viral diseases.
7. Stimulates the production of adiponectin, a chemical that burns fat for up to five hours after ingestion.
8. Olives are also believed to be an Aphrodisiac ; black olives are known for increasing a woman’s sex drive, while Green olives are believed to make men more virile.
9. Aid Digestion because Olives are a healthy source of fibre, supplying almost 20% of the daily requirement for fibre in a single cup.
10. Olives enhances fertility and reproductive system because they contain healthy fats that main the reproductive system and hormones in both men and women
Know that something you can snack on without feeling guilty about it . My daughter thinks they are disgusting (music to my ears) because it means more olives for me.