Recently I decided to have a momcation (yes it’s a thing) because I was feeling burned out at work and home. Booked me into a place not far from my place. Hence that is why I am bringing you City Lodge Hotel Newtown Review.
At the end of April, I took a getaway all by myself to take a break from parenting. It can be exhausting to play referee between a tween and a toddler.
I started saving for a vacation last year hoping that this year I would be able to travel again but travelling still has its restrictions so I decided to explore my backyard.
I booked my stay at City Lodge Hotel Newtown via Agoda because they offered competitive prices and saved me money.
- Love the fact that the hotel was secured with guards at the gate.
- They were covid19 protocols in place.
- Checking into my room was seamless, with no hassles.
- The room was clean and had an aircon to keep the room warm because it was cold that weekend.
- Enough choice of tea and coffee available, which was stocked up every day since I checked in.
- The room was cleaned every day.
- Loved the location of the hotel, it was near a mall so it was easy to go get food.
- The bar, shampoo, and hand soap offered were eco-friendly.
I enjoyed my stay at the City Lodge Hotel Newtown and I would recommend the place and stay there again.
If I am not blogging here, you can find us over at Instagram and Facebook
My rating for this product is (4 / 5)