I recently gave birth at one of the Life Hospitals and upon admission received a gift bag , which contained some products , that are essential for both baby and mommy. Decided to take you inside the Life Hospital baby gift bag and show you what was inside.
Let me start by saying that I love the baby backpack I received and the size is amazing. The bag they give you of course is to add on to the already available baby products that you have and in return saving you money before you need to top up the newborn essential products.
• Backpack which I am in love with because of the colours and how spacious it is.
• Pampers Wipes
• Pampers Premium Care diapers
• Pigeon Breast Pads
• Bennetts baby bum full size and a small sample
• Aqueous Cream small samples
• Johnson’s Baby Oil
• Johnson’s top to toe baby bath
• Cotton wool
• Dr White’s Sanitary Towels
• Medela Purelan 100 nipple cream sachet
• Little Life Magazine
I don’t know if all the Life Hospital baby gift bags contain the same contents or not. Just sharing the products that I received in my bag pack.
Disclaimer – I am sharing my own personal experience and in no way advising anyone. I was in no way compensated to write this review and I received the product for free.