I received the New Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food and Oil Moisturiser Spray from Home Tester club to try and review.
The new Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair food and oil moisturiser spray is formulated for sensitive African scalp and hair. It is enrished with oat mil and rice cream to soothe , soften, hydrate and prevent breakage.
Oat Milk is rich in Vitamin B1, calcium and iron, while the rice cream has hydrating properties.
10 Things I liked about New Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food and Oil Moisturiser Spray
- Smells absolutely amazing
- Loved the feminine pastel pink packaging.
- It is fast absorbing and leaves no residue after applying it.
- Stops the itcheness seconds after application.
- After a week of using the hair food on my afro, I noticed less breakage when combing my hair.
- The moisturiser spray wotks as a detangler. When I am not blow drying my afro I use it and makes my hair manageable and easy to comb.
- Leaves my hair shiny and soft without being greasy.
- The hydrating oil moisturiser spray is really soothing. Love to use when I have protective hairstyles like braids and weaves.
- It is so delicate that I use it on my daughter’s hair. She is the most stubborn dry hair. The hair food nourishes and makes her hair shiny and healthy, while it detangles.
- Love that tge hair food sort of feels like a conditioner.
My overall impression of New Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair food and oil moisturiser spray. It absorbs really fast and does not build up on my Afro or my daughter’s hair.
Smells divine and I will be adding it to my hair care regime.