Spare of the moment online shopping
So I had a voucher for takealot so I decided to spoil myself with some spare of the moment online shopping and I found some awesome deals, here are the products I bought;
1. Dr Organic Skincare Snail Gel Anti Aging Mask
Well theses days I am always drawn to anything product with anti aging properties, this mask contains Helix Aspersa Muller secretion a substance secreted by snail which has benefits of detoxifying and regenerating the skin.
My first impression it smells awesome, really yes, smells like lemongrass, it’s more like a moisturizer than a mask because it does not dry out the skin and I love that you only use it once a week as part of your cleansing routine. You apply and relax for 10 minutes voila. Claims to contain 70% organic ingredients.
2. Rose en Bos 100% natural lip balms in Lavender and Rose Geranium I love this product because it is proudly South African and 100% natural. I love the lavender lip balm, but not so much of the Rose Geranium as the scent is a bit overwhelming for me.
My first impression these lip balms moisturize my lips for longer than the lip gloss.
3. Nivea Sun Pocket Sun Lotion SPF30 So with my upcoming trip to Durban not that I will be swimming, but my daughter will be so I bought for the beach. Hope the weather will be nice that weekend. Promises to give immediate UVA-UVB Protection and its water resistant.
4. Cosmetics Nail Clipper because mine old one gave up on me.
5. Skin Republic Collagen Infusion Mask Contains marine collagen and elastin with vitamin E, it rejuvenates and revitalizes the skin’s elasticity, tone and firmness. I am a fan of these masks I discovered them a few months back and I make sure I always have them. They are totally worth it
Trista, Domesticated Momster
I just love great deals online. My husband and I are always finding the best ones on Amazon and occasionally I find a great score on a coupon for stuff…I don’t think I have had to pay for a razor in over 2 years. I am visiting from #AnythingGoes.
Wow 2 years that’s sounds awesome I love coupons too
Thanks for visiting
The Blog Centre
Looks like you had fun shopping 🙂
Hope you have a good time in Durban
Thank for linking up with #ShowcaseTuesday
Hi I did have fun shopping, hope the weather will be good to visit the beach
Emma @ Muddy Boots and Diamonds
The collagen mask sounds great! I’m stopping by from #AnythingGoes!
its awesome give it a try, thank you for stopping by
Takealot’s my favourite online shopping website. They often have the best prices on whatever I’m looking for and they usually deliver to me within 24 hours.
Yes their delivery is very efficent, and thry keep u updated
Thanks for visiting
Love the sound of the facemask. Great buys 🙂
Thanks for linking up to #AnythingGoes